Monday 7 December 2015

Cut off

My brain is fading. I feel it. It is being attacked on a daily basis minute by minute. Living in London means living outside oneself.  The request of the outside world  is constant and intense. It kills all brain power. I can never follow through a thought. I can never keep a mood or even find a mood. You are always required to act and react. And your soul fades away. My connection with beyond has nearly gone. The walls of communication have thicken so that I cannot hear what is beyond. The Earth has also sealed itself on itself. All satellites looking in on the planet. The Earth is locked in a permanent, toxic selfie. The blanket noise prevents reception from outer space. I need to retreat deep and far, but feel unable. Is that why on a larger level everything seems to go badly wrong? We are cut off from any deep cosmic radiation? Am I talking rubbish? Why does it feel that way though?...The planet is not locked in a room. It evolves in space and space should be open. But we managed to layered it with junk, debris and satellites and stuff. If you block your windows with junk, the light does not shine through. It could be what is happening to us and why everything is so bathed in gloom nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment